- Transglobal has a covered warehouse of 4,000 m2 with a free height of 10mts. enabled for the storage of all types of goods. It is currently handling bulk cargo, palletized goods, special loads, coils, steel products, vehicles, etc...
The warehouse has large loading and unloading areas. In addition, it has 8 access gates, which allow operations involving different goods without interfering with other activities.
- We offer our customers merchandise collection at origin, as well as merchandise classification and palletizing.
- It has become a cargo consolidation center. Containers are filled and emptied on the ground. Most of these containers come from Transglobal's own depot, thus reducing transport times, delays and waiting costs, and ensuring the completion of operations.
- It has the appropriate machinery and equipment for handling all types of goods.
- Offers hauling full containers to the terminal, while performing official weighing (VGM).